Monday, October 20, 2008

Brennan Dale

Arrived at 3 minutes after 1:00 on Saturday. I will have to type more about his birth story later, as well as pictures because I'm not really up to doing it at the moment. You can catch a glimpse of him here, though. He weighed in at 8 pounds 8 ounces and is 20.5 inches long He's very healthy and has hardly cried at all. Kerensa loves him already, and her newest phrases are "my turn" (to hold him) and "wake up!" We're all doing well and maybe we'll manage to take daddy out for a birthday dinner (his birthday's today!).

6 comments:

Stephanie said...

Congratulations - Brennan is absolutely precious! I can't wait to see more pics of him. Just take your time getting more pics up...remember to rest as much as possible!

April said...

Congratulations! I'm anxious to hear the birth story now! I'm glad Kerensa loves her little brother...hopefully she will be a big helper to you.

Sign2Jill said...

Congrats to all of you! I tried to open the page with pictures...but it doesn't work for me. I'll just have to wait for you to post some! :)

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!! :) And happy birthday to Ryan!

Shalana, the funky felter said...

I hope all are doing well :)
Congratulations!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! Brennan is precious. The pictures that show your wedding rings are neat. Happy (late) birthday wishes to Ryan.
Sylvia