Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Odds and ends

Wow - I've let a whole month pass without an update. I'm actually surprised I managed to post anything in September because my work schedule was really hectic last month. Things have finally slowed down, and I'm happily just waiting at the moment for baby boy to decide to make his entry. For the majority of this pregnancy, Kerensa has been saying she doesn't want a little brother. Now that the nursery is put together (for the most part) and she has seen us preparing for the arrival of a baby, she is finally showing some excitement and approval to a baby joining our family. It has been ages since I've posted some pictures of her, so prepare yourselves for some cuteness!



The last photo we took yesterday. For a better idea of how large my stomach is, see this photo-


Kerensa's languge skills continue to progress, and she will try saying almost any word you want her to. She doesn't say many words with three syllables, and I'm not sure if "W" counts as a word - but she says it so well! Here's a video:



Last but not least, I promised to post pictures of the nursery upon completion. While we probably will add at least one more piece of furniture with a lamp, here is how the room looks at present (although the walls are more lime green than blue).


Stay tuned for baby news!

3 comments:

Stephanie said...

Great pictures! And I love the nursery pics! Can't wait to see baby boy McCrea!

Katrina said...

Adorable Kerensa! I bet she's getting excited about the new baby! Your nursery is as cute as can be. Thanks for sharing your pictures. We miss you guys!

Michelle said...

Kerensa is just as cute as ever and getting so big! We can't wait to see pictures of Brennan, though don't feel rushed! It is busy and tiring being a new momma (again). :)