Wednesday, December 23, 2009

December '09

So rather than play catch up on past events this evening, I thought I'd upload pictures from this month before Christmas consumes my memory card. We've been busy as I'm sure most people are this time of year. We did our Christmas shopping pretty early, but have continued adding things. While we try not to spoil the kids, I think they are going to have quite the haul. We baked the traditional cookies, although I have to say Ryan's batch turned out much better than mine.



Kerensa's preschool class had a Christmas party. It turned out to be a birthday party for Jesus and was really cute.



The following shots just depict the kids playing with Kerensa's doll house. Brennan kept opening and closing the front door giggling to himself.



After asking us every day if it's Christmas, Kerensa opened her first present this evening. We had our littles over for gift exchanging, and Kerensa and Brennan were thoughtfully included.



Of course it wouldn't be December in the Northwest without some snow. We haven't had much, but what we did have wreaked some havoc. Here's our share:



Fortunately, the responsible party stopped, gave us his information, and provided us with a check 2 days later. It's back to new already, which is great because our chihuahua can't resist chasing people who happen to be on the sidewalk back there!

As usual, a post from me wouldn't be complete without a few videos!




Merry Christmas!

3 comments:

April said...

I LOVE the bucket on the head! So nice to see your beautiful growing children.....hope you have a Merry Christmas!

Cheryl Walker said...

Wow, that's some mishap with the fence! Wish we'd get some snow here sometime! Glad the kids are doing well! :)

Katrina said...

That is a SWEET dollhouse! I love it! I can't get over how grown up Kerensa looks now. You and Ryan each have your own mini-me!

I like the bucket-head video, too. They were having a blast!