Friday, December 4, 2009

Working backward

Well, that's not entirely correct. I probably have some photos/video on my camera currently that I haven't put on my computer. But, be that as it may, here's a taste of our lives from October and November (with the exception of Brennan's birthday, which deserves a whole post of its own!).

Before it got too cold, we took the kids to Greenbluff, which is a collection of farms that are very family friendly. On weekends, they'll have various entertainment. Here's Kerensa riding a pony. She's a pro at this sort of thing already.



So, even though I haven't shared pics from our time in Ohio, my parents came to visit us in October. The kids really enjoyed having them here. They've been gone for several weeks now, but Kerensa still asks on occasion where they are and if they're coming over.



Here's our kids in their costumes. You may recall that Kerensa was a mouse last year. Eh, the outfit still fit her; she loved being a mouse; and we didn't have to buy a new costume. End result - everyone's happy.



Here's Kerensa with her pumpkin. She talks about it in the video below.

I just thought these next two of Brennan were cute. It also gives you an idea how mobile he is!!





And last, here are two videos I thought I'd share.

4 comments:

Cheryl Walker said...

haha, love how Kerensa's version of dancing is running around in circles! ;)

Karen said...

Okay, the kids are adorable of course and Brennen is walking everywhere, BUT.....that was Rascal Flatts in the background...since when did Regina McCrea listen to COUNTRY music. LOL!

Katrina said...

Oh, my goodness--they're so BIG!!! Loved the pictures and video. Keep it coming!

Marie said...

They have grown so quickly! I know you must have your hands full! Brennen and Kerensa are so energetic!