Thursday, December 3, 2009

Interruption

I interrupt this unintended and extended blogging hiatus to say, wow - complete fail for me re updating. It first occurred because I didn't feel or necessarily have the energy to post, but now so many months have gone by that it's turned into a block for me. I'm so far behind and have so many pictures / moments that have taken place that I should share that I don't even really know how to start. Today, however, I realized that I miss this blog and that I will start posting again (sporadically as usual). I just have to get home to my photos! :)

4 comments:

Lezlie said...

Yeah. I have missed the updates.

Cheryl Walker said...

haha, I still check it regularly ;)

Regina said...

Aw, thank you both so much! Seeing your 2 comments this evening are just what I needed to be motivated to upload some pics!!

Marie said...

Yea! I still check every now and then- you blog about how I blog! :)